Grand Slam 312 Center Rigger Mount
TACO Marine introduces a new center rigger mount designed for longer center rigger poles and for the offshore performance requirements of the large center console boats on the market today that are equipped with triple and quad engines. The new GS-312 & GS-314 increases the efficiency of deploying long baits when trolling offshore by using the innovative rotating lever handle to raise and lower the center rigger from under the hard top. As the center console boat market continues to grow so has the increase in boat length and width which has led to a larger desire to compete with the larger sport fishing boats.
Features and Benefits
- Large gusset support for long runs at high speeds
- Fixed position mount straight back
- Full function deployment without climbing on hard top, fly bridge or tower
- Accommodates up to 2" Hard Tops
- Easily raise and lower the center rigger while standing on the deck
- Designed for 1-1/2" diameter poles
- Twist and lock retaining pins
- Stainless Steel Type 316 Arms and crank handles
- Anodized aluminum housing and rotator
- Sold as Each
- Three year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.