SS164 Stainless Steel Thru-Hull - 0° Tilted Element - 1KW for CP370 Sounder
Step up to a 1 kW—without a fairing! Airmar’s innovative Tilted Element™ technology to a higher power. The 1 kW, flush-mount, tilted element transducer is perfect for fast, trailered, tournament sportfishing vessels that cannot accomodate a high-performance fairing. The flush-mounted, stainless steel housing protrudes less than 6.35 mm (0.25") outside your hull and can sit on trailer rollers and bunks. The ceramic arrays are tilted inside the housing providing the perfect vertical beam with maximum energy on what is directly below the boat.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW power for performance to 500 m (1640'), 50 kHz with a wide 22° beam, 200 kHz with a 6° beam
- Interfaces to any 600 W or 1 kW echosounder
- Engineered for center-console and trailered boats
- Low-profile protrusion - less than 6.35 mm (0.25") outside your hull
- Fixed 0° tilted version for 0° to 7° hull deadrise
- No affect on boats running performance
- Stainless steel transducer housing for use on all hull materials
- Recommended boat size: up to 11 m (35')
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.