165T-50/200-SS260 DFF3D Thru-Hull Combo Transducer
Stainless Steel Combination Thru-Hull
The 165T-50/200-SS260 includes the DFF3D elements along with 50/200 kHz elements and temperature and motion sensors. It can be connected to the DFF3D Multi-Beam Sonar along with one sounder. These transducers save money and space compared to purchasing and installing two separate transducers.
- Stainless Steel Thru Hull with high speed fairing block
- Can be flush mounted in keel without using fairing block
- DFF3D operating frequency: 165 kHz
- Built-in motion sensor
- Built in temp sensor
- 1kW, 50/200 kHz, 20/6 ° beam angles for sounder elements - the same elements as an Airmar B164 transducer
- 12M Cables with 10-pin Connector for sounder, 7-pin connector and a pigtail cable for the DFF3D
- Recommended for a TZtouch2 or a TZtouch/DFF1, and DFF3D installation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Cable Length (Feet): 12m
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 18"W x 25"L WT: 25.2 lbs
- UPC: 611679375117
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.